« Home | Free internet is » | Breaking news » | I always wanted to try this » | You know what » | Debby, Ernesto » | Tall people are just smarter than their height-cha... » | Money SUCKS » | Come back to the dark side, dude » | Check it out » | Dont know how I got here but........ » 

31 August 2006 

Okay I will say it again the French are idiotes

The U.N. nuclear watchdog agency has concluded that Iran is continuing its uranium enrichment work in defiance of a Security Council demand. Council members are likely to begin talks on possible sanctions against Tehran in the next few weeks.

French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy Thursday signaled the negotiations may be lengthy. He said that while his country deplores Iran's unsatisfactory response to the Security Council demand for an end to uranium enrichment, he remains convinced that the path of dialogue should remain open.

Yep lets talk some more and they still go about making a

Nuclear Bomb


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!