« Home | "Well, isn't that precious." » | Me going to do like puppy » | Today only, for........ like............. free » | He feels bad, but that happen's, why do you care? » | Hit me with a stick then................. » | Sit down and shut up » | Down at Joe's garage » | BOO » | Welcome to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Mons... » | Just so you know » 

31 October 2006 

What did he say????????????

"If you make an effort to be smart, you can do well," he said. "If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

Let me make it crystal clear, as crystal clear as I know how.

I apologize to no one for my criticism of the president and of his broken policy. If anyone owes our troops in the fields an apology, it is the president and his failed team and a Republican majority in the Congress that has been willing to stamp -- rubberstamp policies that have done injury to our troops and to their families.


My statement yesterday -- and the White House knows this full well -- was a botched joke about the president and the president's people, not about the troops.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!