« Home | Ground Control to Major Tom » | 1...2..........3.shit whats after 3? » | SUNSHINE........................ » | Moon Unit » | Guess what dude » | Think I saw a .......................... » | The good things bout a day off » | News flash dude » | Dam it............... » | From Time....again get the plopn' two bye four » 

10 October 2006 

Windmills???????????

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun,
but it's sinking

And racing around to come up behind you again

The sun is the same in the relative way, but you're older

And shorter of breath and one day closer to death


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!