« Home | Me and suck up are sitting outside » | Dude check it out » | Sunshine is » | Happy Birthday Brat » | Elections on Tuesday, right? » | Full Moon, Run Hide » | Full moon » | Service to one’s Country » | Bored need something to do? » | "Doogie Howser, M.D." » 

06 November 2006 

News Flash

I got my money back from getting hit bye a flying tire, from a van. Yes he did not have insurance or a driver’s license.

But he was doing a job that AMERICAN’S don’t want too. (If I remember right he was working construction, which I have and my older brother still does).

So, to my point. I done did get like 500 big ones. I think they are Franklins, not sure. (Don’t see them much)

So what to do, what to do? Put it to paying off a credit card, buying sunshine something nice, getting that new power tool I want?

No I am going off to PayPal to set up an account. Then I am going to put it in said account. Then guess what? I am going to give it to

Project Valour-IT(Voice-Activated Laptops for OUR Injured Troops)In memory of SFC William V. Ziegenfuss

But wait, dude why did the color of my letters change?


I just went there and found out I can charge it.

Cool dude

Peace and love to all, If you can help, help if you cant, pray for them. That's more then some do. Thanks, I'll get off the soap box now.




“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!