« Home | Good old United Nations » | Walking to support the military » | Cause of Illegal Immigration found » | It’s American Idol Treee » | This is the Situation Room » | Snow Falls In West L.A., Malibu » | Ted Nugent fires up GOP crowd » | Dropped on their heads as babies? » | Wendesday's Heroes » | Happy Birthday to » 

20 January 2007 

Finally, Truth in advertising.

On street corners across Tampa Bay, you see men clutching those cardboard signs. “Will work for food."

Not Jim Tolbert, professional panhandler. He tried "God bless." Then there was "Support the troops." He does. So what if he couldn't get into the military? Then, months ago, he found a better pitch: Honesty.


























"I need a beer," says Tolbert, 57. "It's the truth."

And it works.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!