« Home | Another reason old dudes should not smoke crack » | Wednesday Hero » | Site "O" the day, or not » | Breaking news, hot off the floor » | Bugles Across America » | Saddam Hussein » | Has the FEC gone nuts? » | Milbogger Soldier Hurt » | Wednesday Hero » | Dude I made out big time, check it out » 

03 January 2007 

Speaking of smoking crack......

Evangelical broadcaster Pat Robertson said Tuesday that God has told him that a terrorist attack on the United States would cause a "mass killing" late in 2007.

"I'm not necessarily saying it's going to be nuclear," he said during his news-and-talk television show "The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network.

"The Lord didn't say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that."

Robertson said God told him about the impending tragedy during a recent prayer retreat.

The rest is here

Dude I thunked him did lost his PLOPN' mind


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!