« Home | You will never and I mean never guess what the U.N... » | San Francisco to ban....... » | New from The Church of Global Warming » | Man Law! Bout time someone understood and put into... » | Wednesday Hero » | The latest from the Church of Global Warming » | Sunshine is bringing home STEAK from the butcher » | Tracking tigers provides heart-stopping excitement » | Shocking news, well to me anyway » | The 86 rules of Boozing » 

28 March 2007 

Dumb ass headline of the day

Poverty and technology gap "fuel terror in Africa"

Silly old all this time I thunkded it was TERRORISTS.


But hell I guess all the food and aid that has been sent to them was not enough. Now they want “TECHNOLOGY”. I am sure that’s going to help. NOT!


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!