« Home | The 86 rules of Boozing » | The new and still B.S. comprehensive immigration r... » | Never thought I would say this » | The Goracle try’s and convert another country to t... » | Wednesday Hero » | Houses cheaper than cars in Detroit » | "Bong hits 4 Jesus" » | Them PLOPN' Cannooks are at it again » | Have the British started the conversion of the Wor... » | The Green Things are eating the Tree Huggers Brains » 

27 March 2007 

Shocking news, well to me anyway

ITT fined $100 million for illegal exports

Manufacturer admits to exporting night vision materials to China, Singapore and Britain without U.S. authorization.

My main problem with this is no one is doing any time for the crime. Just me. U.S. Attorney John Brownlee is happy that $20 million penalty to the State Department. Bet they still increase thier budget request next year.


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!