« Home | Never thought I would say this » | The Goracle try’s and convert another country to t... » | Wednesday Hero » | Houses cheaper than cars in Detroit » | "Bong hits 4 Jesus" » | Them PLOPN' Cannooks are at it again » | Have the British started the conversion of the Wor... » | The Green Things are eating the Tree Huggers Brains » | Last one really, me go night night » | Things that make you go............ » 

22 March 2007 

The new and still B.S. comprehensive immigration reform bill

Reps. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) and Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) will introduce legislation today that is expected to serve as the basis for a comprehensive immigration reform bill in the House.

Here is the best part for me

Gutierrez, the head of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus’s task force on immigration

Why do we need a guy who is the head of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus’s task force on immigration, dealing with this issue? Why not have an, I don’t know, someone who is the the head of the Congressional American Caucus’s task force on immigration?

Just askn’



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!