« Home | Wednesday Hero » | Houses cheaper than cars in Detroit » | "Bong hits 4 Jesus" » | Them PLOPN' Cannooks are at it again » | Have the British started the conversion of the Wor... » | The Green Things are eating the Tree Huggers Brains » | Last one really, me go night night » | Things that make you go............ » | Just cuzz I feel like it » | Dude » 

22 March 2007 

The Goracle try’s and convert another country to the Church Of Global Warming

When the ex-veep testified on the Hill yesterday, he was trailed by hordes of reporters. His arrival was heralded by a front-page New York Times story on how he is "a heartbreak loser turned Oscar boasting Nobel hopeful globe trotting pop culture eminence."

He even has a new nickname: The Goracle.


I tell you these nut case’s just keep getting nuttier.



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!