« Home | Sunshine is bringing home STEAK from the butcher » | Tracking tigers provides heart-stopping excitement » | Shocking news, well to me anyway » | The 86 rules of Boozing » | The new and still B.S. comprehensive immigration r... » | Never thought I would say this » | The Goracle try’s and convert another country to t... » | Wednesday Hero » | Houses cheaper than cars in Detroit » | "Bong hits 4 Jesus" » 

27 March 2007 

The latest from the Church of Global Warming


Sorry Climate change

No more Maple syrup? What next? I know our pets are getting sunburns because of it, or maybe my hair is going to fall out. Yep you heard it here first.

Martha get the 2X4



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!