« Home | Want to know the difference between the left and t... » | Wednesday Hero » | We miss you Frank » | Dumb ass headline of the day » | You will never and I mean never guess what the U.N... » | San Francisco to ban....... » | New from The Church of Global Warming » | Man Law! Bout time someone understood and put into... » | Wednesday Hero » | The latest from the Church of Global Warming » 

05 April 2007 

Am I the only one that finds something wrong with this?

Paulison also highlighted the personnel changes at the "New FEMA" that included recruitment of additional staff to bring FEMA's staffing level to over 90%, including the first complete roster of 10 full-time administrators in FEMA's regional offices in recent memory.

Shocking I tell you just Plopn’ shocking, but what was I thinking FEMA 100% staffed all this time. Yep I know I live in a cave.

"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!