« Home | The Final Inspection » | Just so you know 2 » | Just so you know » | Google this.............. » | Google this » | Wednesday Hero » | Be touched by his noodley apebdage! » | CBS, NBC takes Imus off air....for » | Dude and Dudets’ » | What up with this? » 

23 April 2007 

I can live without burritos, send em all away

Old but I am sure they still feel the same way

School said:

On Monday, March 27, 2006 at noontime, a group of students from neighboring school districts marched to Montebello High School (MHS). At that time, MHS was on lockdown and the students remained in their classrooms. The other students, from outside Montebello Unified School District, who were estimated to be 800-1000 strong, gathered outside the MHS campus. For a brief time, the school flag was lowered, replaced with a Mexican flag, and the American flag flown beneath, upside down. The California flag was subsequently stolen. It is important to emphasize that this was not the act of any Montebello High School student nor any student who was enrolled in the Montebello Unified School District


Yep I still believe them, NOT

Can't wait to see what stupid shit they pull this year on 1 May.


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!