« Home | What up with this? » | Wireless a lifeline for homeless » | UK forbids pay interviews for soldiers » | Stop laughing already. » | Radio I listen to » | Nice job if you can get it » | Am I the only one that finds something wrong with ... » | Want to know the difference between the left and t... » | Wednesday Hero » | We miss you Frank » 

09 April 2007 

Dude and Dudets’

The latest in the great GORACLE’s scam of GLOBAL WARMING


Don’t piss your pants just yet, wait for it……..

Wait


Supreme Court: CO2 a pollutant


That’s right the EPA is going to put a collar on us all and if we breath to much we will be zapped like a barking dog with one of them there zapper collars. Yep it’s a great day for America.


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!