« Home | Stop laughing already. » | Radio I listen to » | Nice job if you can get it » | Am I the only one that finds something wrong with ... » | Want to know the difference between the left and t... » | Wednesday Hero » | We miss you Frank » | Dumb ass headline of the day » | You will never and I mean never guess what the U.N... » | San Francisco to ban....... » 

09 April 2007 

UK forbids pay interviews for soldiers

His announcement will not affect any of the 15 service members who already have talked to media, a Defense Ministry spokesman said. But it will bar the others from reaching new deals with media outlets.

Sorry I am lost on this one. Go ahead and do it, no wait don't, wait you 15 can do it, but PLOP the rest of them.

Martha 2X4


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!