« Home | Radio I listen to » | Nice job if you can get it » | Am I the only one that finds something wrong with ... » | Want to know the difference between the left and t... » | Wednesday Hero » | We miss you Frank » | Dumb ass headline of the day » | You will never and I mean never guess what the U.N... » | San Francisco to ban....... » | New from The Church of Global Warming » 

09 April 2007 

Stop laughing already.


"The efforts are working," Bush told a crowd in Yuma. "This border is more secure, and America is safer as a result."

Under the National Guard plan, troops were assigned a number of duties for up to two years in assisting the patrol, without actually patrolling the border or acting in any law enforcement capacity. During that time, the Border Patrol is set to hired another 6,000 agents to bring its total to 18,000.

He means it. Really pick your ass up off the floor and quit laughing already.

The dolt just does not get it.



Martha 2X4 PLEASE

"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!