« Home | Wednesday Hero » | Be touched by his noodley apebdage! » | CBS, NBC takes Imus off air....for » | Dude and Dudets’ » | What up with this? » | Wireless a lifeline for homeless » | UK forbids pay interviews for soldiers » | Stop laughing already. » | Radio I listen to » | Nice job if you can get it » 

11 April 2007 

Google this

Piss off

They show an American flag and the head of George W. Bush. "Go ahead. Piss on me," the caption says

The piss stickers, specially made to be used in urinals, can be seen these days in the public toilets of Belgian schools, youth clubs, and pubs.

Just for fun did a Google search and thats the first hit. Don't know why I did it but it says alot to me. Not sure what. Wait I think I know they want to piss on our President. Old 2005 but I am sure they still feel the same.

So I say

PISS OFF


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!