« Home | Wednesday Hero » | This Weeks Post Was Suggested By KaseeClick Image ... » | What the PLOP? » | This Week's Soldier Was Suggested By KatSgt. Micha... » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | DUUUUUUUUUUH » | I hate to post this today, but » | Wednesday Hero » | Dude what uppppppppppp? » 

31 August 2007 

First and foremost

God bless the Hubbard family. My prayers are with you. I owe your family more than you know. Again God bless, and I hope I do not offend you with what am about to say.

One story, two different “news” sources. You be the judge. Read them both, which is real and which is Memorex a remixed of a story that a “journalist” wants to use push his or hers agenda.

Jeff Hubbard fought back tears as he talked about his boy -- a "great, great young man" who was killed last week in Iraq in a helicopter crash. It's the second time he's had to bury a son killed in the Iraq war.



Hundreds of supporters lined Clovis Avenue Aug. 29 waving flags and holding homemade signs as Army Cpl. Nathan Hubbard's body returned home.


I don’t know but for me the way the Hubbard’s children acted I would say I think the local paper got it right.

God bless you and your family. Again my prayers and those of my family are with you in this hard time. Your son’s are an inspiration to all.



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!