« Home | This Week's Soldier Was Suggested By KatSgt. Micha... » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | DUUUUUUUUUUH » | I hate to post this today, but » | Wednesday Hero » | Dude what uppppppppppp? » | Okay I done did watched the news tonight » | Het Teddy forget what you did 38 years ago? » | Wednesday Hero » 

17 August 2007 

What the PLOP?

Call me dumb, call me CRACKER but come on what the PLOP?

"We're supposed to count every resident. If you go out and ask, 'Are you here illegally?' they are going to run," said Kenneth Prewitt, who directed the Census Bureau during the 2000 census.

DUHHHHHHHHHHH

Here is a simple idea, ready

Have ICE standing by. And if they run they can catch them and deport the law breakers.

Easy, but that just will not happen.

Dog and pony show goes on.


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!