« Home | Wednesday Hero » | Just in case you missed it.... » | DUDE FRED IS IN » | Wednesday Hero » | Check it out PLEASE » | First and foremost » | Wednesday Hero » | This Weeks Post Was Suggested By KaseeClick Image ... » | What the PLOP? » | This Week's Soldier Was Suggested By KatSgt. Micha... » 

13 September 2007 

Did you know?

A bill to amend title 4, United States Code, to prescribe those members of the Armed Forces and veterans out of uniform may render the military salute during hoisting, lowering, or passing of flag.


It is S. 1877


Last Action:
Jul 26, 2007: Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.

What is taking so long? Make sense to me and probable every other VETERAN. Thank U.S. Senator Jim Inhofe (R-Okla).


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!