« Home | "I've been raped by a wombat." » | Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset » | Are homeowners the next bailout? » | Why Ron Paul Scares the GOP » | The Democratic Party, are you kindding me guys? » | Breaking "NEWS" » | A must read Blog, so get your butt over to it, NOW... » | Wednesday Hero » | Ted speaks, and you need to listen » | 5 Years latter: Iraq » 

27 March 2008 

Fitna the Movie

Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran (English)




No comment, just putting it out. Make up your own mind. K

That did not last long. A sad day. Why do we all have to give in to a select group of people?

When and ifn' I figure out how to get it for myself I will post it here.

Just because I can, or I think I should be able too, in America.

Google Video version.






Thats gone too. WHAT THE PLOP?

Thanks snappedshot (See how long this one lasts)










ABC News Brings out Quran Expert

How many times has ABC used this expert?

ONE

If he is such an expert why have they not used him before? Just asking.

"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!