« Home | Wednesday Hero » | Question » | Another guy with a pair... » | If we wanted to not get into this mess... We shoul... » | Plop it here are some » | I am at a lost point now, really LOST » | Martha 6X6 time » | U.S. Posted $192.78 Billion Total Budget Deficit i... » | Wednesday Hero » | Wake up people » 

18 March 2009 

Biden on Stimulus Spending: Avoid the Pork

Today Vice President Joe Biden spoke with the city and county officials from nearly every state overseeing local stimulus spending.

His message? Avoid the pork. In other words, "No swimming pools. No tennis courts. No golf courses. No Frisbee parks."

"It's got to pass the smell test, folks," Biden said. "The president and I can't stop you from doing some things, but I'll show up in your city and say this is a stupid idea."


Wait you did not pass the stupid test?????????????

It gets better............


"My ability may not equal my passion."

No $hit...............


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!