« Home | Sir Bob is this true? » | To the Queen of England » | Wednesday Hero » | A Country Boy Can Survive » | Root's run deep my friend » | What you going to? » | Please don't let our brave Soldiers down! » | If'n you have done so yet » | There's no way out of here » | I dont care anymore » 

05 April 2009 

Plan's..................

Okay not one of the things in life I am good at.

I am more of, fly by the seat of pants type. You know just go along and what happens, happens.

Don’t know that plans are good, but they might not be bad. I just, never really had a need to have one.

Okay had a few, but they all went south.

You know the one’s that just did not work out.

So I guess I gave up on plans. Right, wrong, who is to
o say. And in the big picture, what do my plans mean? Not much, I think. But heck I am wrong more than I am right. Yep I admit it, wrong more than right.

So do I have a plan? You bet your sweet ass I do
.

Just not going to tell anyone!


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!