« Home | Wednesday Hero » | A Country Boy Can Survive » | Root's run deep my friend » | What you going to? » | Please don't let our brave Soldiers down! » | If'n you have done so yet » | There's no way out of here » | I dont care anymore » | Mano paliko kamuolys skauda. » | I almost forgot » 

01 April 2009 

To the Queen of England

I, as an American wish to ask your forgiveness for my country’s President. I, as a true American I am ashamed of his behavior to you and your country. Please know that some Americans respect and honor our counties long standing history. The world has changed much from what we have known in our youth. And it is sad for me to see the way things have change. Please know, also that you have one American that will always come to the defense of a true friend of my country.


God Save the Queen


An American



OK She may never see it, but I mean it. So go run into a wall. Or we can go have a pint.




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!