« Home | Got's to love some » | Wednesday Hero » | The Weasel hit it out the park » | Question? » | Wait all is good I just got this........ » | 'Our task is not to fix the blame for the past, bu... » | Anyone got a clue to how much we have spent? » | Headlines that make you go........................ » | Biden on Stimulus Spending: Avoid the Pork » | Wednesday Hero » 

27 March 2009 

I almost forgot

Earth Hour is scheduled for 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. in your local time zone this Saturday, March 28. The goal is send a message to governments everywhere that more should be done to combat climate change. Leaving your lights on, the WWF says, is a "vote for global warming." (Not that they're trying to guilt you into participating or anything...)

Me I am going to turn on all the lights, TV's, run the heater with the windows open, fart, start my 3 SUV's and let it run, run the washer and dryer empty, and most important I will breath. So I will have done my part.


What about you?



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!