« Home | Headlines that make you go........................ » | Biden on Stimulus Spending: Avoid the Pork » | Wednesday Hero » | Question » | Another guy with a pair... » | If we wanted to not get into this mess... We shoul... » | Plop it here are some » | I am at a lost point now, really LOST » | Martha 6X6 time » | U.S. Posted $192.78 Billion Total Budget Deficit i... » 

18 March 2009 

Anyone got a clue to how much we have spent?

The Fed also said it will expand its program of buying mortgage-backed securities, guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, boosting its purchases from $475 billion to $1.25 trillion.


I think we are at about 4.5 trillion but I could be wrong. If you know let me because I do not have that kind of money. My need to pimp the dog out. Poor puppy.


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!