« Home | 'Our task is not to fix the blame for the past, bu... » | Anyone got a clue to how much we have spent? » | Headlines that make you go........................ » | Biden on Stimulus Spending: Avoid the Pork » | Wednesday Hero » | Question » | Another guy with a pair... » | If we wanted to not get into this mess... We shoul... » | Plop it here are some » | I am at a lost point now, really LOST » 

19 March 2009 

Wait all is good I just got this........

HI MY DEAREST ONE

I AM MISS PRISCA,
THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF LATE IBRAHIM RAHEEM. MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN FRENCH INLAND BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS.

WHEN MY MOTHER DIED MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE OF THE DEATH OF MY MOTHER AND ALSO AS THE ONLY CHILD BEFORE DEATH TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE. HE SECRETLY CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF 12.3M USA DOLLAS (TWELVE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) IN A SECURITY COMPANY IN CANADA

HE USED MY NAME AS NEXT OF KIN AND NOT THE BENEFICIARY DUE TO
OUR POLITICAL STATUS AND THE NATURE OF DEPOSIT I CAN NOT SERVE AS THE BENEFICIARY, THE BENEFICIARY MUST BE MY FATHER'S BUSINESS PARTNER ABROAD SINCE THE MONEY IS AT THE SECURITY COMPANY IN CANADA AS WELL

SO I will like you to help me make claims with the documents I have here and transfer it into your country for investment purposes.

I will be waiting patiently for your email and would give you more details on how to proceed further as soon as I get a positive response from you to my private email

Yours sincerely

Ms Prisca


My problems are solved now.




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!