« Home | Today Teddy killed a women named » | Crazy Italian's » | Wednesday Hero » | Did I say » | Nothing » | United Breaks Guitars » | Medal of Honor » | Dude my head hurts » | What the PLOP? » | Wednesday Hero » 

19 July 2009 

Walter Cronkite

I know I am late with this, but for a person who grew up watching him every night it is still a shock. I find it hard that so much fuss was made over MJ death and nothing much was said about Walter’s.

I do not watch the nightly news any more, but growing up we watched Walter every night. And if Pop’s fell asleep and we tried to the change the channel to cartoons, that man would wake up and say, “PUT IT BACK I AM WATCHING WALTER”.

Walter was like my grandfather he told me things about the world but did not scare me. He made things understandable. From 1962–1981 he was my news man. A man I could trust a man I looked up to.

It is sad that there are no more Walter’s.

But I have the gift of his presents in my life and that is more than any man could ask for.

A wise man that tells it like it is and makes you happy to hear it.

Thank you Sir





"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!