« Home | I just got » | Census 2010 » | Sunday Jam » | Wednesday Hero » | Again Nuff siad » | Nuff said.... » | Wednesday Hero » | Dude what up with that Bob Cesca dude? » | Wednesday Hero » | I like this one..... » 

28 March 2010 

Earth Hour 2010

I did my part did you?

I feel so much better about my existence on this earth now. Want to know what how I helped this year?

I turned every light in the house on, all the TV’s, washed and dried three loads of nothing, plugged in and turned on every kitchen gadget I could find, turned on the air conditioning, and turned the stove and all the burners on. Then as an extra I went out and started my SUV.

Damn I feel better already.




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!