« Home | Oh no he did not! » | Martha the 2X4, and hit me hard! » | Stevie Ray Vaughan - Mary had a Little Lamb » | Kenny Wayne Shepherd- Blue On Black (Acoustic) » | Jon Butcher - Wishes » | Plop it » | Rolling Thunder 2010 - A Marine's Vigil » | GET YOUR ASS OVER TO "BLACKFIVE" and learn more! T... » | Patriot Network on Obama's War Against Arizona » | Cliff Clavin explains the" Buffalo Theory" » 

29 August 2010 

Disclaimer:

Be it hereby known that this Blog's owner, together with but not excluding all those certain parts thereunto, shall be held unaccountable against all hurt felling, ulcers, broken items, and anything else stupid you do because of something I say, that occur between now and Thursday afternoon shortly before 2, during which time the User will, at no charge to the Owner, be subject to my legion of little people, who will emerge from their caves and engage in rituals designed to cleanse the User of evil spirits.


WARNING: IT MAY BE A VIOLATION OF SOME LAW IF YOU REMOVE A MATTRESS TAG AND I CAN NEITHER CONFORM NOR DENNIE THE PRESENTS OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!