« Home | Tell Your U.S. Senators Must Be Told to Vote NO on... » | Okay now I am Pissd’ again » | Slow news day, or I just don’t care » | The sweet smell of flowers in the morning » | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » | What a bunch of over educated dumb ass’s » | Time » | It’s wash day, YHEA HAW » | It’s American Idol Treee » | It’s American Idol Treee » 

08 May 2006 

Conspiracy Theories run amuck, BUT!

Okay sunshine asked me about this last week. I told her I believed what we have been told, END OF STORY. Then guess what I find something to question my acceptance of the story I had been sold. I will say the way it was laid out made a good case. I now have to check out their story and see ifn’ they are right. Still if you thinkd’ about it, Ifn’ you were going to pull this off, don’t you think you would do a better job of crossn’ the tees’ and dotn’ the eyes’? Things that make you go Hummm. Any way I will check into it. Side note I do know a thing or two about SPOOKS so it’s not out of the question. That said check them out and make up your own mind. But remember check the facts first. OK


911 Loose Change
(Big file)

Thier site www.loosechange911.com


911 In Plane Site (Big file)

Thier site http://www.911inplanesite.com/




“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!