« Home | SUNSHINE Thunked' I forgot you? » | Happy Mothers Day or Happy Crazy Women Day » | The month of May » | For "What's her name" » | My BAG its Monday night » | Watch out the Big Dawg is going to speak » | The Dog and Phony show rolls on » | C-SPAN2 » | It’s American Idol Treee » | Ifn' you thunked'd about it » 

15 May 2006 

Thank God it’s Friday

Being the Weekend Dark Side Whore pays off. It’s not much but the look on peoples faces as they are getting their Monday morning coffee at the 7-11 and I am getting me some deserved brew and I tell the cashier as loud as I can it’s my Friday is, PRICELESS. Party on dude.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!