« Home | Dude » | Greetings my pets » | Dude quit licking my eye » | Oh, I forgot. Whats new, right? I do that alot. So... » | catchy operational code word... Mag-Neato » | To what’s her name » | Just in case you forgot » | Oh, kats are cool too » | OHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD! » | Guess what happened on the way too…….. » 

08 June 2006 

C-SPAN2 Food for the head.

Take this issue, native, rebuffed, shut out, May of this year, out of, not the bill, no findings, race based, you, would, two, read, the, bill, I question, my, issue, chair person, and I repeat, that finding, fact finding, is, is, offensive, understandable, 3 months,

Sen. Daniel Akaka (Dude all most as good as Mr. Noway)

1998, the case, quote, 1998, quote, yesterday, quote, the, quote, up sided down, quote, still, quote, civil rights, quote, under, the law says, they have not, slaves, high goals, doing it, (Damn that was funny, really, it was. The doing it thing, okay, really it was).

Sen. Lamar Alexander

Speaking bout what?

S 147 Native Hawaiians Act


Dude you think I should actually understand what they are talkn’ bout?

Oh shit, your kidding me right?

Get this:

Do you think I should know?

Sen. Harry Reid


Okay they knew, what? Quit, just quit. Thanks, really, shut up already.

Don’t know why, yet. I’ll let you know.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!