« Home | Just in case you forgot » | Oh, kats are cool too » | OHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD! » | Guess what happened on the way too…….. » | Been awhile, but I remember the words, do you? » | C-SPAN2……….. Say what dude? » | DUDE » | monkey brains all over my house………… » | catchy operational code word... Mag-Neato » | Puppy done did got a new green monkey » 

08 June 2006 

To what’s her name

Dudet’, I can’t find your old man. Last time I saw him he was failing down some stairs (don’t ask, K). I think he might be under a car or something, cause he was talking bout? Okay I lost him. Get over it already. K

P.S. Do you need any, like um.............. Refrigerator magnets?


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!