« Home | Puppy done did got a new green monkey » | Just watchn’ the grass grow » | Get up off your ass’s and get your, Refrigerator m... » | C-SPAN2 » | Note to self…… » | Break out the bubbly. Its party time » | I’m’ back, yep............. watch out world » | “Be better prepared, thank you.” » | He's an idiot. She's a saint. Just split already! » | I have a hole in the wall » 

07 June 2006 

catchy operational code word... Mag-Neato

UPDATE:

I got some from the old timen' folks (Thanks much), Sunshine is given up some too. Hell even Psycho duffes Bob is kickn' in. Sooooooooo

What the PLOP YOU WAITING FOR? Get you ass’s up and help the dude. K?


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!