« Home | C-SPAN2 » | Note to self…… » | Break out the bubbly. Its party time » | I’m’ back, yep............. watch out world » | “Be better prepared, thank you.” » | He's an idiot. She's a saint. Just split already! » | I have a hole in the wall » | Note to self » | Okay I am going to say it………Fuck » | Just wantd' to say........... » 

05 June 2006 

Get up off your ass’s and get your, Refrigerator magnets, that's right dude

Okay, here's the deal:

I happen to be in possession of an M1114 (Humvee) that is, well, just a little bland. Sure I have the cool 16.5 inch rims and a 2500 watt loudspeaker plus a wild array of radio gear and the latest in bullet launching technology, but something is missing. What could it be?

Refrigerator magnets, that's what.

That's right, a plain on dolls head with the eyes poked out and a cigar butt stuffed in her mouth attached to the grill is cool. A John Deere licence plate is okay. But for maximum impact, I need refrigerator magnets. Lots of them. We need to cover the whole truck.

Now the Cavalry boys have gotten a head start on this but with your help and the assistance of our good buddy, Iowahawk (www.iowahawk.typepad.com) we can take the front in this important task.

Here's what you do: mail any and all refrigerator magnets (the tackier the better,naturally) to me, Sargeant Lee at:

1634 TPT 1-33 CAV

3rdBCT 101ABN DIV

APO AE 09390

There will be prizes awarded for both quantity and You may be the lucky recipient of the highly coveted PSYOP secret decoder ring. Or a t-shirt. Whatever.

Naturally, photos will be taken and placed on this site of the finished project in all its glory as well as the crestfallen expressions of our spur wearing brethren when they find out that they've been outfoxed and out flanked. Again. Heh.

Show our troops you care and will do whatever you can to help them. K?

Ifn’ you thunked’ I made this up check the dude out at:

Blatheration

I am going on a recon mission tomorrow, I want the highly coveted PSYOP secret decoder ring. That would be way to PLOPIN' COOL.


What the PLOP YOU WAITING FOR? Get your ass’s up and help the dude. K?

Raisin pie for IOWAHAWK, YO, YO,YO Dude and Dudets’ check this out

“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming. And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!