« Home | Been awhile, but I remember the words, do you? » | C-SPAN2……….. Say what dude? » | DUDE » | monkey brains all over my house………… » | catchy operational code word... Mag-Neato » | Puppy done did got a new green monkey » | Just watchn’ the grass grow » | Get up off your ass’s and get your, Refrigerator m... » | C-SPAN2 » | Note to self…… » 

08 June 2006 

Guess what happened on the way too……..

Okay I forgot were I was going, but thats not the point. What was I going to say? Thats right, Sunshine washed the blonder than, the other blonde hair out last night. So, guess what? That’s right……….

Me blonde again. So now I can be really, really dumb.

Take that dudes, I know you wish you were me.
Quit laughing and pick your ass up off the floor. K


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!