« Home | C-SPAN2……….. Say what dude? » | DUDE » | monkey brains all over my house………… » | catchy operational code word... Mag-Neato » | Puppy done did got a new green monkey » | Just watchn’ the grass grow » | Get up off your ass’s and get your, Refrigerator m... » | C-SPAN2 » | Note to self…… » | Break out the bubbly. Its party time » 

08 June 2006 

Been awhile, but I remember the words, do you?

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

The way we started every day at school. Dont think they do it now a days

That just plopn' sucks.

Really it does.

"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!