« Home | DUDE » | monkey brains all over my house………… » | catchy operational code word... Mag-Neato » | Puppy done did got a new green monkey » | Just watchn’ the grass grow » | Get up off your ass’s and get your, Refrigerator m... » | C-SPAN2 » | Note to self…… » | Break out the bubbly. Its party time » | I’m’ back, yep............. watch out world » 

08 June 2006 

C-SPAN2……….. Say what dude?

It’s a nice bill, let me, not about, quote, a relationship, anyone, 156, quote, they don’t need, quote, again, they live, quote, its just, quote, because, quote, the bill says, quote, trust fund, quote, 3 billion dollars, quote, land, quote, they say, quote, but, lived under, quote, 147, quote, other, quote, village, quote, live in, quote, another part, quote, every, pledge, quote, this, one, many from one?………………. quote,

Sen. Lamar Alexander

Speaking bout what?

S 147 Native Hawaiians Act

What the plop dude? Lost me, okay, not hard to do…….but come on


P.S. Mr. Noway…. Still funny, really one day I may spell it right, thanks dude and dudets’ Peace out. And sunshine that stuff just PLOPN’ rocks, tummy very happy….. Thanks and love you.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!