« Home | C-SPAN2 Food for the head. » | Dude » | Greetings my pets » | Dude quit licking my eye » | Oh, I forgot. Whats new, right? I do that alot. So... » | catchy operational code word... Mag-Neato » | To what’s her name » | Just in case you forgot » | Oh, kats are cool too » | OHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD! » 

09 June 2006 

Texas to Install Web Cameras on Border

By ALICIA A. CALDWELL
Associated Press Writer
June 9, 2006, 1:33 AM EDT

EL PASO, Texas -- The governor of Texas wants to turn all the world into a virtual posse. Rick Perry has announced a $5 million plan to install hundreds of night-vision cameras on private land along the Mexican border and put the live video on the Internet, so that anyone with a computer who spots illegal immigrants trying to slip across can report it on a toll-free hot line.

"I look at this as not different from the neighborhood watches we have had in our communities for years and years," Perry said last week.

Some say it is a dangerous idea and a waste of money. "This is just one of those half-baked ideas that people dream up to save money but have no practical applications," said Jim Harrington, director of the Texas Civil Rights Project in Austin. "We would be far better off to invest that money in Mexican small towns along the border so people wouldn't have to emigrate."

Oh my PLOPN" GOD! Thats it spend my tax money to invest in Mexico.

No PLOPN' THANKS DUDE


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!