« Home | C-SPAN2 is back...... » | Green thing are in my head » | Okay I will say it again the French are idiotes » | Free internet is » | Breaking news » | I always wanted to try this » | You know what » | Debby, Ernesto » | Tall people are just smarter than their height-cha... » | Money SUCKS » 

05 September 2006 

Another comment

Glenda, saved by grace has left a new comment on your post "Green thing are in my head":

Go VOTE for Whitney Rodriguez :) This is my darling daughter, Whitney. She performed in Las Vegas back in July 2006 in the USA World Showcase. Whitney was 12 years old at the time and is her first really big performance. She won 1st place in the category of “Most Promising Country Music Singer”. This voting determines the winner of $50,000.00 Hear a little bit of her performance: http://www.mtscproductions.com/video/f17.htm http://www.usatvbroadcast.com/vote.htm She is #59 This would really boost her college fund! Pass this email on to your friends and family if you feel the performance warrants it. Thank you in advance for your participation,

Okay not like a real comment but it was nice of her to stop by. Best of luck Whitney.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!