« Home | Wednesday Hero » | Plan's.................. » | Sir Bob is this true? » | To the Queen of England » | Wednesday Hero » | A Country Boy Can Survive » | Root's run deep my friend » | What you going to? » | Please don't let our brave Soldiers down! » | If'n you have done so yet » 

09 April 2009 

Hey, Where Da Fuck Did Ree Go?

Said news to all he touched.

Some truly awful news about Lee

Many shots of Jack and Coke tonight. RIP Lee, you will be missed. God Bless.

Where I read his sage words:


Right-Thinking From the Left Coast


Lee In China

Moore Watch


My condolences to his family. To tell a man's worth you must know the souls he has touched. And this man did touch many.

Thank God I was one.

Watchman



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!