« Home | Thank God it’s Friday » | SUNSHINE Thunked' I forgot you? » | Happy Mothers Day or Happy Crazy Women Day » | The month of May » | For "What's her name" » | My BAG its Monday night » | Watch out the Big Dawg is going to speak » | The Dog and Phony show rolls on » | C-SPAN2 » | It’s American Idol Treee » 

15 May 2006 

What to go on about now for no particular reason?

Not read or watched’ the news today. Talked to the “Crazy Women” and did get to talk to the oldest daughter yesterday. Made me miss her more. Talked to the Brat too. Missed the youngest daughter. The girls paid me a surprise visit before I went to work, very much fun. My kids (A.K.A. Katy and psycho dufuss Bob) that let me live with them where very happy to see them. So I guess life is good. And on that I need to say “HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD TIMEN’ DUDE” Love you much, but you are not getting hair transplant this year. Maybe next, OK. Well its NAP time so peace out dudes. And, remember one brain cell is better than none.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!