« Home | Bring it on, I love Hurricane Season. Really I do... » | Florida edumicatiom » | Texas to Install Web Cameras on Border » | C-SPAN2 Food for the head. » | Dude » | Greetings my pets » | Dude quit licking my eye » | Oh, I forgot. Whats new, right? I do that alot. So... » | catchy operational code word... Mag-Neato » | To what’s her name » 

10 June 2006 

I am going to have TWINS

Yep, that’s right. So says sunshine’s neighbor’s daughter. So what am I going to name them? Ifn’ it boys, OZ. Ifn’ it girls, MOON UNIT. Yep same name for both of em. I know everyone says the same thing…….. SAY WHAT DUDE? Simple. Time and energy savings. Come on, thunkd’ bout. Call one name two kids come.

Me way, way smart. You thunkd’?


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!