« Home | Okay a recap of what I said. » | For “What’s her name” » | Told you so! » | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » | What to go on about now for no particular reason? » | Thank God it’s Friday » | SUNSHINE Thunked' I forgot you? » | Happy Mothers Day or Happy Crazy Women Day » | The month of May » | For "What's her name" » 

16 May 2006 

OKAY here is his plan, stop laughing already

First of five clear objectives, the United States must secure its borders (AND WHY THE FUCK NOT, ANYONE, I MEAN ANYONE PLEASE ANSWER THAT ONE, TEDDY?). This is a basic responsibility (AGAIN, DUDE HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BE TOLD SOMETHING BEFORE IT SINKS IN) of a sovereign nation. It is also an urgent requirement (DUDE WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN) of our national security (NOT GOING THERE, WAY TO EASY). Our objective is straightforward (YES A BLIND MAN COULD HAVE SEEN THIS YEARS AGO) The border should be open to trade and lawful immigration, and shut to illegal immigrants, as well as criminals, drug dealers, and terrorists. (GOT IT, YOUR KISSN’ MR. FOX’S ASS, STILL. YOU SEE THE PROBLEM NOW. AGAIN HOW LONG YOU HAD THAT THERE JOB. DUDE!)

I may make it throuh the whole speach, but damit he makes it hard for me not to want too get a gun. And............ forget it. (For you SPOOKS that's a joke. But ifn' you want to see me, my hours are from 9AM-11:59AM Friday thru Sunday. OKAY), Shooting cans does not help. Dont forget one brain cell is better than none. Hell look where it got "W".


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!