« Home | OKAY here is his plan, stop laughing already » | Okay a recap of what I said. » | For “What’s her name” » | Told you so! » | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » | What to go on about now for no particular reason? » | Thank God it’s Friday » | SUNSHINE Thunked' I forgot you? » | Happy Mothers Day or Happy Crazy Women Day » | The month of May » 

16 May 2006 

Stop laughing already, realy I mean it!

I was a governor of a state that has a 1,200-mile border with Mexico. (SO YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. BUT YOU ARE JUST NOW GOING TO DO SOMETHING) So I know how difficult it is to enforce the border, and how important it is (HOLD THE PRESS'S HE NOW KNOWS IT IS IMPORTANT. YOUR POINT IS? WE ALL KNEW THIS A LONG TIME AGO). Since I became President, we've increased funding for border security by 66 percent (OKAY HAS THAT FIXED THE FUCKN' PROBLEM? GUESSING ON THIS. ANSWER IS NO), and expanded the Border Patrol from about 9,000 to 12,000 agents. (OKAY NOW YOU ARE PATTING YOU SELF ON THE BACK FOR DOING, WHAT? STAY WITH ME ON THIS ONE GUYS. WHAT HE SAYS LATER WILL KILL YOU) The men and women of our Border Patrol are doing a fine job in difficult circumstances (YOU HAVE NOT DONE A DAM THING TO HELP THEM. DUDE YOU SHOULD KISS THEIR ASS’S AND BEG THEM TO KICK YOUR ASS) and over the past five years, they have apprehended and sent home about six million people entering America illegally. (BET THOSE ARE THE "catch and release" NUMBERS).


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!