« Home | Stop laughing already, realy I mean it! » | OKAY here is his plan, stop laughing already » | Okay a recap of what I said. » | For “What’s her name” » | Told you so! » | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » | What to go on about now for no particular reason? » | Thank God it’s Friday » | SUNSHINE Thunked' I forgot you? » | Happy Mothers Day or Happy Crazy Women Day » 

16 May 2006 

Pick your ass up off the floor and, stop laughing already

Despite this progress (SQUEZZ ME? WHAT PROGRESS?) we do not yet have full control of the border, (KICK ME IN THE HEAD AGAIN. THE QUESTION IS WHY THE FUCK NOT. DUDE GET IT ALREADY) and I am determined to change that. (YES I BELIVE YOU, NOT!!)Tonight I'm calling on Congress to provide funding for dramatic improvements in manpower and technology at the border. (NOT GOING THERE, WAY TO EASY) By the end of 2008, we'll increase the number of Border Patrol officers by an additional 6,000. (WHY. PLEASE TELL ME WHY IT TOOK YOU SO LONG. PLEASE) When these new agents are deployed, we'll have more than doubled the size of the Border Patrol during my presidency. (OH YES PATTING YOURSELF ON THE BACK AGAIN. DUDE I MEAN REALLY DUDE, ONE QUESTION; WHAT THE FUCK TOOK SO LONG FOR YOU TO SEE THERE IS A PROBLEM)


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!